The Holy Sea Family of Six
by Kahuna Kaleiiliahi
Greetings Beloved Twin Flames,
Do you know what an honor it is for us to speak to you? Do you even how valuable the work that you are doing is for us and the planet?
You Humans are all DEARLY LOVED!
We too, "stood in line" so to speak. And at last this moment has come when you should sit beside the ocean and hear our call to speak with you. You have answered our call and our Spirits are joyful! You have opened yourselves to the realm of the invisible once again! Oh, there is so much joy amongst us from the deep.
We come to you this night with a simple message, but a profound one. Our message to Humanity is this; do not forget that you are part of US and we are part of you. What happens to Us happens to you. So we beseech you, love us and love yourselves as ONE unit. We are so large in size yet you cannot see us. We are inter-dimensional and yet profoundly connected to the life- force within the ocean. We are the Guardians of the Sea Creatures and we are part of them and you.
Please try to feel us for we are REAL and teach others how to feel us as well. There will come a time when Humans will need to rely on their extra-sensory abilities in order to cope with the changing Mother Earth. So you can use the technique taught to you by your Star Family of calibrating the left and right hemispheres of the brain with pink and blue to join in violet and communicate with us. Remember we touch each other through our feeling nature and our spiritual hearts.
We stand in number as six but in actuality there is always a 7th energy present. So let us say the seventh is the energy you feel when you move beyond even the 6th sense into multi-dimensional fields of energy. There stands the grand Holy One who is the collective consciousness of us all. Remember to watch for the 7's.
Keep peace in your hearts and try not to watch the "News" too much. what you hear and se there is only 1% of what is actually taking place on this planet. There are those who know that in the other 99% is the "GOOD NEWS". Be the bearer of good news...
Blessings to you and all the new Masters awakening.
We are the Holy Sea Family of Six...(but actually seven)